Sunday, November 8, 2015

PM Ralph E. Gonsalves actions against this blog


You may have notice some problem with the different font size and in some cases jumbled paragraphs. Please accept my apology for the different size front and the jumbled paragraph spacing that appear on this blog. I have corrected this on several occasion. However this is as a result of the actions of the agents of Prime Minister’s Ralph E. Gonsalves, the Prime Minister of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, of whom I am his greatest political critic. My criticism of Mr. Gonsalves is based on the truth about his personal behavior, his ethics and or lack thereof and his mismanagement of St. Vincent and the Grenadines (Yurumein) resources.

As a result of my honest critique of the Prime Minister, He have dedicated his the Country’s (St. Vincent and the Grenadines) resources to undermine mu efforts. From obtaining employment to distorting my writings if they can access them. They have hacked this blog and created the distortions.


List of blogs the have deleted: Allan H. F. Palmer Policing 121, Allan H. F Palmer: Expressions,



Gonsalves hates the Garifuna people of whom I am number among the decedents of St. Vincent and the Grenadines the remnant Garifuna. Gonsalves people are able to so hack this because the email address to which this blog is link is tied into one on which I link my android apparatuses.


No comments:

Post a Comment