Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I will stand like a brave

I will stand like a brave, in the shadows of my fathers,
with the courage to rage a war and the willingness to be a Martyr. 
As Paramount as Garifuna, no time to be contrite;
We will use the glory of the battle, for the strength with which to fight.
I will never shout surrender, for I am far too proud to run,
I've resolved to fight to the death or until the war is won.


I will stand like a brave, not afraid to face the enemy,
For when the war is done, you will have no choice but to remember me.
I will not wait for you to come, I bring the fight right to your door,
and when you say surrender I will fight with you some more.
For I am not afraid to stand, I am not afraid to fight,
I am not afraid to die for what I know is right.


I will all stand like the braves, and face all of our foe;
when the battle is won the thrill of victory we will know.
This battle is worth fighting, so it’s worth fighting well;
In this fight for justice we will give them hell.
Though afraid we are courageous, we will never give in;
in this fight for the future, we have got to win.       


No comments:

Post a Comment